1. CAS number: 128-44-9
2. The purity of saccharin sodium anhydrous is very high. Generally, the higher the purity, the better the quality of sodium saccharin anhydrous.
3. Saccharin sodium anhydrous can be sweeter. Therefore, when we use it in food factories and beverage factories, we can achieve the desired effect without using it too much, which is convenient for us to better control the use of saccharin natrium.
4. When using anhydrous sodium saccharin, we must distinguish its use level before using it. Also, if not, sodium saccharin must be preserved, although it is very stable, there are some environments that can have an impact on sodium saccharin anhydrous.
White odorless or slightly aromatic white crystalline powder, soluble in water with neutral pH. Soluble in ethanol.
1. Sodium Saccharin Anhydrous does not contain crystallized water and is white powder. Its sweetness is higher than that of saccharin natrium with crystallized water.
2. This product is a kind of sweetener, which is widely used in the food and feed instead of sugar.
3. Other main applications are as an excipient for pharmaceutical products, daily consumer chemicals, food and beverage products, electro-plating.
Widely used as a sweetener in consumer daily chemical industry: such as toothpaste, mouthwash, etc. for improved shelf life, solubility, and stability and tastes.
1. Sodium Saccharin Dehydrate Powder is white odorless or slightly aromatic white crystalline powder, soluble in water with neutral pH. Soluble in ethanol. Its sweetness is higher than that of saccharin sodium with crystallized water.
2. Satisfying Food Grade.