Three meals a day is to ensure the basic vital signs of the human body.Therefore, it's often said that if you don't eat, you'll be hungry. Now there are many kinds of food. Many people will eat some snacks before eating. When it comes to snacks, many people will worry about additives, such as saccharin sodium anhydrous. Some people will ask whether anhydrous saccharin sodium is toxic?
In fact, saccharin sodium anhydrous is a very sweet sweetener, so it is often used in food, and it is not toxic, because anhydrous saccharin sodium is a kind of saccharin sodium without water, with good stability and high purity. After eating, it will not produce glucose and fat, and will not be absorbed by the body after use, and will not cause harm to the human body.
In a word, saccharin sodium anhydrous is non-toxic, which just plays a role in stimulating the sense of the taste. However, it is not good to overdose any food. When you use it, you should control the consumption. For example, it is well known that ginseng can not be consumed in large quantities because the human body can not absorb it.